Can I just talk for a minute about the good deals I got today? When I first got pregnant, everyone told me to sign up for grocery store baby clubs, diaper manufacturer mailing lists, etc. so I could get coupons in the mail. A few weeks ago, I got a pack of coupons from the Publix Baby Club and today I went to use the bulk of them before they expired. I got a TON of good deals - most things were buy one, get one free and some things were just FREE! I was able to stock up on a lot of necessities for not a lot of money. I love, love, LOVE to shop for bargains and this trip was one of my best bargain shopping trips ever. (Although the person behind me in line was probably not very happy when I had a coupon for every single item in my basket.)
As you can see, O'Malley is very impressed with our savings. Oh, and we NEVER let him on the counters. I have NO IDEA what he's doing up there. He's really VERY well behaved 99.9% of the time ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment