Relaxing After a Great Weekend

Here's a picture of O'Malley napping on our beautiful brand new custom rocking chair cushion that we received as a shower gift this weekend. Of course, he had to be the first one to try it out and quickly claimed it as his new favorite spot. He loves the nursery and is constantly going in there to check it out. It's so cute! (Unless our baby is allergic to cat hair. Then it will be very NOT CUTE.)

I'm about to take a cue from the cat and curl up and go to sleep, but I thought I would just mention what an amazing weekend I had! My friends Julie and Carrie threw me the sweetest, cutest, girliest baby shower this weekend and I had so much fun! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends and there is nothing quite like sharing in the excitement of a new baby. I think baby showers might even top wedding showers in excitement and anticipation! And honestly... teeny tiny pink outfits are SO much cuter than blenders and china!

Baby Girl will feel well taken care of with all of her new gear. She will be the cutest kid ever with all of the adorable outfits, bibs, socks, bonnets, toys and other tiny pink things she received this weekend. And with all of the baby necessities and basics she got, she will also be the cleanest, healthiest and most well groomed baby around, too! I think I received enough baby wash to make it until kindergarten! I also received some special family toys, gifts and pictures that I can't wait to pass along to my daughter.

MY DAUGHTER. Whoa. The baby shower makes it so real that a little person is about to be joining our household in just nine short weeks. I can't believe it. We can't wait!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails