I had another doctor's appointment today. It was just the normal checkup, but it's always reassuring to hear the baby's heartbeat. Everything looks good, sounds good and measures correctly. I can't believe there are only about nine weeks left! That seems like not a lot of time at all and I am sure the weeks will fly by with all of the appointments, classes, showers and other baby-related activities coming up.
Today I realized that I scheduled our newborn care class on the same night as the Lost season premiere. This was one of those things that really made me realize that my priorities are about to get turned upside down! A few years ago, I was planning parties and theme food around Lost finales and today I was debating on whether or not I should DVR the show and watch it later or reschedule the class! I know! Bad mom! These are the dilemmas that I am now faced with - ha ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Reschedule the class!!! Just kidding. Or not. By the way, the word it's making me type in to leave my comment is "shilit." Sounds like a dirty word.
Yeah, I love the WV words.
They are like alien messages sometimes.
Love Mom.....Granma....uhhhhh who WILL I be ?????
mimpho ???
Oh, and Yaaaaaayyyyyyy for the noneventful appt. !!!!
sisth???
Luckily Emma Kate was born in August which meant no new TV. This will be tough for you. I suggest getting a comfy spot in front of the TV ready and having all supplies there ready to go. Emma Kate and I watched a lot of Who's the Boss in Ion TV!
Post a Comment