Feathering the Nest
I also had a doctor's appointment today. It was pretty uneventful, which I guess is good because it means I have thankfully had a very normal and uncomplicated pregnancy. They just took my vitals, measured my belly, listened for the heartbeat (the most fun part of the appointment) and answered any questions I had. I'll go back every two weeks for the next two months and then every week for the final month. It's very exciting that the due date is getting so close, but the anticipation is killing me! Maybe that's why the "nesting" phase kicks in now ... moms-to-be need something to distract themselves as they count down the final weeks. For me, I've felt an urgent need to comparison shop, stock up on baby items and supplies, and ferret out the best bargains I can find. It's as if I think I will never be able to make a trip to Target again once the baby get here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Going to get baby shower stuff!! Hooray! And I linked your blog to mine! Double hooray!
Post a Comment