I had my third and final baby shower on Sunday with my neighborhood friends. What an amazing group of women! I feel so blessed to live in such an amazing neighborhood and I've made some wonderful new friends. Everyone guessed her due date. Almost everyone guessed she would come before March 28 and a lot of people picked March 17 - St. Patrick's Day.
As I admired my fresh new calendar page and looked over the month to come, I saw so many great dates to look forward to. St. Patrick's Day. Daylight Saving Time. The first day of spring. Palm Sunday. Passover. Easter in April. Days that symbolize luck, new beginnings, atonement, rebirth, longer days and SPRING! Baby Girl will be born just as the azaleas, cherry trees and dogwoods begin to bloom and the days stretch on a little longer. It's my favorite time of year.
In anticipation of the big day, I'm taking a poll:
- What day do you think Baby Girl will be born?
- How much do you think she will weigh?
- How long do you think she will be?
6 comments:
25 lbs!! ;-)
March 14 7 lbs 3 oz 20 in
I'll keep my guess of 3/17 and 7lbs8oz...and add 20 inches to that.
By the way, spring is your favorite time of year??? What about football season???
~Tamara
3/29 - 7lbs 2 oz and 19 1/4 inches.
I think March 21st, 7lbs 1oz, and 19 and 1/2 inches long.
March 15 <7 lbs(6.8 if we must be exact) 21"
remoo- to Moo again ???
Post a Comment