Come on, Baby Girl! Don't you want to be counted in the 2010 Census?
It's exactly one week until my due date and we are still waiting. This part at the end is the hardest!
A blog for the grandparents.
Come on, Baby Girl! Don't you want to be counted in the 2010 Census?
It's exactly one week until my due date and we are still waiting. This part at the end is the hardest!
Copyright © Shelby's World
WP Theme by Simply WP |
Blogger theme by
BloggerThemes
3 comments:
Ahh, soon you will laugh at your last sentence. She'll be here soon enough!
Hear hear Julie !!!
I have no doubt that she will get counted. ;))
Patience child, patience.
Love ya
Mom
rikeets ??
I thought that was obsolete!! Feed her plenty of oranges :))
I just filled our census thing out. I guess you have to wait to fill yours out! I don't think my prediction of today is going to come true! Oh well. Very exciting!
Post a Comment