Sorry... poo story ahead. I promise this will be the only one.
Woo hoo! After bath time tonight, Shelby had her first unprompted, unassisted poo in the potty! We were drying off and she simply said, "I need to go poop" so we left the bathroom, shut the door and let her do her business! This Kermit was her big prize - that grimace is her big smile! We added him to the other 15 stuffed animals and six blankets currently on her bed. Not exaggerating... I counted.
The rest of bedtime was great until we shut the door and left her room. About five seconds later she started wailing. We opened the door and O'Malley slunk out of the room. Oops! I guess he was hanging out during story time and we didn't realize it. Shelby was so upset he was in there! She's not scared of him, but she does not want him as a roommate at nighttime.
0 comments:
Post a Comment