Tonight was Shelby's first ballet recital and I am bursting with pride and happiness for my little girl. I grew up taking ballet (and all during my pregnancy!) and it's a dream to have a little girl who loves it, too! She did such a great job and nothing in the world is cuter than a dozen little girls bouncing around in pink tutus. You could not wipe the huge grins off of the faces of the parents and grandparents in attendance. One funny story: toward the end of the show, Shelby started to fidget. I was in the first row and we made eye contact and I asked her if she needed to go to the bathroom. She said yes. So I took her out for the quickest potty break in the history of toddlers-in-tights and she was back dancing in about two minutes. It was hilarious!
These are just some quick phone pictures - I'll post some better pictures and a video from Scott's good camera later. But for now, my heart is full. I am so proud of my tiny ballerina girl.
0 comments:
Post a Comment