Our Weekend

Sitting in the laundry basket watching TV because why not!

Our pool opened this weekend! The pool is heated so the water is warm but it's freezing when you get out! (So I heard! I didn't dare get in myself because I don't like being cold!) That didn't deter Shelby at all. A family of ducks has taken up residence near our pool so in the morning we were welcomed by a mama duck and probably about eight little baby ducks swimming in the pool! Shelby was a little scared of them. We had dinner at the pool Saturday and are looking forward to many evenings of swimming and dinners outdoors in the months to come.

I promise she eats something other than sugar! Today was the Oak Grove festival and we checked it out despite the rainy weather. It was a smorgasbord of free bouncy rides, free cotton candy, free ice cream, free balloons and more. She's never had cotton candy before and it kind quickly of melted into a pink sticky blob in the humid weather. We had a nice time walking around and dancing to the bluegrass band. 
Pizza dinner while wearing my hat to cap off a fun weekend. Scott was out of town today so Shelby and I got to spend the day together by ourselves... she can always expect a little spoiling when that happens!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails