Cute Sayings

Shelby and I being lazybones in bed. 

Here are some cute things Shelby is saying these days:
  • She is learning Spanish at preschool so every couple of weeks she'll latch onto some Spanish word and start using it at home. The past couple of weeks have been all about "grande" and "pequeno" (she says pee-can-yo). She routinely asks for grande bowls of cereal, grande cups of water or juice or grande pieces of food. If Scott starts to pour a bowl of cereal, she will pipe up in a bossy voice, "No, I want grande!" OK! Yes ma'am! 
  • The WHYS have started with a vengeance. Why? Why? Why? all day long. Why are we turning down this street? Why are we putting on shoes? Why are we getting in the car? Why do you wear earrings? I think I'm having an existential crisis every time I answer a question like "Why is there air?" 
  • She must have supersonic hearing because multiple times a day she will ask "What's that noise?" It could be a drawer being shut, someone coughing or some other small noise. She hears everything. 
  • Just a couple of funny/weird things she said on the way home from school today: "We don't climb walls. Spiderman climbs walls. Spiderman is not Batman." "I don't like sharks. Sharks eat ice cream." 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails