Four Month Checkup

In addition to starting daycare this week, Shelby also had her four month checkup at the doctor on Thursday.

Shelby's stats at 20 weeks old:
  • Height: 26 inches (75-90th percentile)
  • Weight: 14 pounds, 7 ounces (50-75th percentile)
  • Head circumference: 40 centimeters (50th percentile)
She's developed a little bit of eczema on the creases of her elbows and knees, but that's fairly common for babies her age. Other than that, she's doing great! In a few more months Shelby will start solids, hit more milestones and maybe even cut a tooth or two. I can't believe it! My tiny girl is growing up so fast. I know I sound like a broken record, but I feel so truly blessed to have such a good baby. She has a wonderful, easy going personality, she's healthy and perfect and we could not ask for more.

Earlier today I was leaning in very close to Shelby's face and she was laughing so hard as her little hands reached up and explored all over my face. There is nothing else in the world quite like the soft, fluttering touch of a baby's curious fingers. And her tiny little laugh! I could listen to it for days. The joy it fills you with is indescribable. We love the little one we call Shelb Girl, The Girl, Icky Bicky and Shelby Shmoo.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails