A Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek of Baby Girl from our 3D ultrasound today. As you can see, she's cupping her chin in her hand and looking quite thoughtful. Although she was being stubborn and would not turn her head, it was still quite amazing to see so much detail, even if we could only see her in profile like you see above. She is in the head down position, and you could even tell that she already has a lot of hair on her head! Seeing her was a wonderful was to spend Valentine's Day and we can't wait to meet her in just six short weeks!

4 comments:

Krista said...

she's beautiful!

Heather said...

She's all squished in there! I really don't know how they do it by this point when there's just no more room. Nice to see my new niece! She's adorable.

Julie said...

She has a cute face! I'm glad you did the 3D. I think you'll be amazed at how much she looks like this! Just a few more weeks. And soon, you'll be potty training her.

Liz said...

Was looking at some of your earliest baby pics the other day.
Wow !!!!! Do I see a resemblance!!!
Especially that headful of hair :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails