I am so looking forward to seeing Baby Girl, but have loved being pregnant and thinking about it almost being over makes me a little bit sad. For the past nine months, she's gone everywhere with me and been with me every second of the day - my little papoose. I can feel her every movement and twitch and I know she's safe all curled up inside of me.
Thinking about her entering this big scary world makes me a tiny bit sad and anxious, but I know that it will be a million times more exciting than pregnancy itself. Everyone always tells me you forget about being pregnant once the baby comes, but I hope I don't. Even with the worry, anxiety, fears and discomforts, I've loved every minute of it.
3 comments:
Well. you can always do it again :))))
Twas the same with me, no telling how many I would have had if circumstances had been different.
Maybe I should have found and married a "quiverfull" Chrisian.
Hahahahhahaha.
Love ya
OMG, I still think about being pregnant and loved every minute of it. I don't think you'll forget it, I think you'll forget certain parts about the labor, but that's a good thing. And, don't worry, you'll still be with her 24 hours a day for quite a while so you won't miss her until you go back to work. So exciting, it's so soon! Glad we'll be there next week, just in case she makes an early appearance!
Enjoy these last few weeks.
Post a Comment