Childbirth Class: The Takeaway

Yesterday we went to our all-day childbirth class. I will recap the eight hour day in one sentence: Your husband must do whatever it takes to focus, calm and comfort you, including giving you a back rub for 14 hours straight, because, um, YOU'RE BIRTHING A BABY.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Ha! We thought the same thing. Until, that is, Krista was actually having contractions. She didn't want anyone talking, moving, or touching her. Her source of strength and support was the bed's railing. I even tried to dim the lights in the room and Krista yelled "WHY ARE YOU F"ING W/ THE LIGHTS!!!!"

Heather said...

I kinda agree with Dennis. Dani tried rubbing my back but he really just rubbed it in the wrong place so I told him thanks but no thanks. I think he tried to rub my feet too cause I LOVE that, but I was just happy for him to not touch me too much. I just needed to be in my "zone". Luckily, I didn't get angry with him. I know my brother will do whatever necessary to make you as comfy as possible.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails