Can I just brag for a minute? When you work with THE Bakerella, you get cake pops like the one above at your baby shower. You also sometimes get her amazing leftovers in the work break area, like the delicious cookie cake she made last week. I nibbled on a piece or seven during the work day and decided that I must make this cookie cake for Valentine's Day. Now, I didn't have the heart shaped pan or the cute pink M&Ms, but who has time for all that when there's ganache?
If you don't know what ganache is, you might want to stop here, because you might just have a heart attack if I told you. Click the link above for the recipe - if you dare. I don't know what's come over me. Maybe it's some kind of nesting thing, or maybe I think that I'll never have time to bake another cookie after the baby comes, but I have been seriously obsessed with baking lately, even more so than usual. Sorry co-workers... there might just be another cookie cake coming your way next week. Hope you like ganache.


0 comments:
Post a Comment