33 Week Checkup
I had another good appointment this morning. The heartbeat is strong and everything is measuring correctly, even though I feel about one million billion times too big for having about seven weeks left. Seven? Seriously? And all of my books say that the baby will be rapidly putting on weight during this time - almost half a pound a week. Gulp. Is there a web site where I can order a push cart to carry this belly around? The doctor said he thought that she was in the head down position, so that's good news. I hope she doesn't do any somersaults before her due date. When I feel her move, I sometimes can feel a hard lump up above my belly button and I guess that's her butt! In two weeks I have my last twice-monthly appointment then I see the doctor every week until she's here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment