My Consignment Haul

Another successful year of consigning! I got a ton of great spring clothes for Shelby, including a couple of brand new outfits and lots of like-new clothes, including some from nice brands like Ralph Lauren, Crewcuts, Vineyard Vines and Land's End. It's great to buy play clothes from consignment sales because I don't spend a lot of money for a lot quality clothes and I don't mind if they get dirty, stained and worn out by the end of the season (I donate what gets worn out and re-congisgn everything that's still in good condition). I spent about $132 and made $93 so I met my goal of just about breaking even. It's a great way to recycle clothes - it's like trading your old clothes for "new" ones! My big score was a like-new Little Tikes Cozy Coupe car for only $30. I think I will save it for Shelby's 2nd birthday in a couple of weeks.

I also bought some books (Thomas the Train... her latest obsession), some brand new shoes (for daycare - they get gross), and a bike helmet. We'd like to get a bike seat for our bikes this spring and go on some leisurely rides. Now, this weather just needs to get warm so Shelby can wear her cute new skirts and dresses and we can play outside!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails