Shelby steals Luke's hat. Her head is much smaller than his.
Shelby's stats at two years old:
- weight: 24 pounds, 8 ounces (25-50th percentile)
- height: 35 inches (75-90th percentile)
- head circumference: 46.7 centimeters (25th percentile)
These are probably interesting to no one else but me, but I like to record them here anyway so I have a record. Shelby remains in pretty much the same percentiles she was at at her last appointment - she is tall and skinny! I have heard an old wive's tale that says if you double a baby's height at two years old, that is how tall they will be when they are adults. If that is true, Shelby will be 5 feet, 10 inches tall! I don't think that is true... but maybe we will have a future supermodel on our hands?
She cries so much at the doctor's office now because she remembers that is where no fun stuff happens. She remembered that the doctor looked in her ear and for a couple of days afterward would point to her ear and say "doctor, ear?" We don't have another well-child check up until three years old - I can't believe it! What a change from when we went in every couple of weeks and months when she was an infant. She is healthy and thriving and we are thankful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment