
Shelby got her first foray into geekdom today when we took her to DragonCon. She was very popular in her cute tutu costume and people were stopping us and asking to take her picture. I was nervous about keeping her out all day in a huge mass of people, but she did great. She snoozed in her stroller and took a bottle from Scott while we were in a speaker panel. I think she loved looking at all the colorful characters dressed up in every kind of sci fi and fantasy costume imaginable.
The highlight of the day was a photo opp with Luke Perry. I was a huge 90210 fan back in the early 90s and he was my first celebrity crush. He thought Shelby was adorable and kept kissing her face and squeezing her feet. It was really funny and my 13-year-old self would have never believed that one day Dylan McKay would be kissing on my baby.
1 comments:
What a lovely family. Right? Right? That has to go up in Shelby's room.
Post a Comment