I think Sunday night frozen yogurt is becoming a tradition. We usually eat a big lunch on Sunday afternoon and then we aren't that hungry for dinner. So we just go out early before Shelby's bedtime and get fro yo. For dinner. I know. Bad parents. We were discussing today how we would have to radically alter our eating habits once Shelby gets old enough to eat the same foods as us. We probably don't want our baby growing up on nothing but peanut butter sandwiches, bananas and NutriGrain bars.
The big highlight of this week is that Shelby is old enough to sit in a highchair now. It's ridiculously cute. No more sitting strapped into a car seat while we eat out... now it's nonstop fun of reaching for our food and tossing her toy on the ground over and over again. What a fun game. She's becoming really interested in food and I'm excited to start solids soon. Even if it does mean we have to start eating more vegetables.
0 comments:
Post a Comment