A blog for the grandparents.
She's mobile! Get out the baby gates! :)
HahahahahhaaTempt them and they WILL come.Absolutely adorable.Got one really nice, sturdy adjustable (approx. 24"-48")baby gate.Bring it when I come for the windows?Grandma BethWV fugual.........Futile...... and realy fugly if she were to take a tumble down those den stepsalaksjfjslksflkaljdls google lost that comment. I have learned to copy and save before hitting submit.New WV sharmYes, Shelby is absolutely sharming.OK third try......UrghhhhhhhhNew WV tarday
Ummmmm.that would be "publish, not "submit".And yes, my first comment was somewhat tarday thanks to google.WV upursion.......Why yes, I do have an extreme upursion for google.
Post a Comment
Copyright © Shelby's World WP Theme by Simply WP | Blogger theme by BloggerThemes
3 comments:
She's mobile! Get out the baby gates! :)
Hahahahahhaa
Tempt them and they WILL come.
Absolutely adorable.
Got one really nice, sturdy adjustable (approx. 24"-48")baby gate.
Bring it when I come for the windows?
Grandma Beth
WV fugual.........
Futile...... and realy fugly if she were to take a tumble down those den steps
alaksjfjslksflkaljdls google lost that comment. I have learned to copy and save before hitting submit.
New WV sharm
Yes, Shelby is absolutely sharming.
OK third try......Urghhhhhhhh
New WV tarday
Ummmmm.that would be "publish, not "submit".
And yes, my first comment was somewhat tarday thanks to google.
WV upursion.......Why yes, I do have an extreme upursion for google.
Post a Comment