Pedicures with my daughter is something I've been wanting to do ever since I found out I was having a girl. I was going to wait until Shelby was older, but on Sunday I was painting my toes and she saw what I was doing and wanted in on the fun! (I usually reserve messy nail polish activities for nap times or after her bedtime.) I explained that she had to stay really still even though it might tickle, and she couldn't touch her wet toes until they dried. She listened pretty well and there were no paint disasters. Her little toenails are so small that it didn't take long for a tiny dab of pink paint to dry. She loved it and couldn't stop pointing to her "pink toes" for the rest of the day! And I must admit, it does look really cute!
0 comments:
Post a Comment