Tucker Day 2012





We had a great day today. In the morning, I ran in the Tucker Road Race 5K. I finished in 29 minutes and 15 seconds and placed 67th overall and first in my age group. All of my running this spring has paid off! I even got a medal! I am NOT a sporty person and this is the first time I ever won anything for something sporty ever (they don't give medals in ballet... although they should). 

Afterwards, we went to a birthday brunch party at Sora's house. Shelby had a great time playing with the other babies and she got totally worn out. After naps, we headed to Main Street for Tucker Day and the Tucker Cruise In. Shelby (and Scott) enjoyed checking out the old cars. We ate at a new Mexican restaurant and then headed home for bath and bedtime. It was a full, busy day but we had fun. We love our little "downtown" and it's really coming up! 

You can see more pictures from our day in a new gallery right here.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails