Memorial Day Weekend



We had a great Memorial Day weekend. The pool opened up on Thursday and we were up there every single day over the long weekend, sometimes twice a day! Last year, we would go to the pool in the afternoon after Shelby's nap, but this year we decided to try to go in the morning and stay a little after she usually goes down for a nap, and she did great! She got totally worn out and took extra long naps each day. She absolutely loves the water and is very brave - I was impressed at how quickly she warmed up to the water and how much confidence she had. I think it also helps that there are lots of other little kids around so she mimics whatever they're doing! We enjoyed lots of meals on the pool patio and Shelby has a lot of fun sitting at a picnic table and eating. I thought she'd be easily distracted with mealtimes at the pool, but she does great and actually eats more there than at home, so I see lots of outdoor meals in our future!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails