Book Worm, Busy Bee

Shelby and I went to the library today and it is becoming more and more apparent to me that she is growing hard to contain! She climbed on the table to do puzzles, wandered up and down the aisles, ran away from me and then called out "mama" loudly when she got out of eyesight, climbed on chairs and made as much library mayhem as possible! When I was standing in line to check out our books, she made a beeline for the doors! I tried to hold her hand while we stood in line but she kept trying to pull away from me and flopped on the floor a couple of times. She thought it was all very funny (better than having a tantrum, I guess) but I so felt like that mom. The toddler mischief has begun!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow! I am impressed that you had time to take Shelby to the library on a work day. She sounds adorable to me!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails