Scott was out of town for work this weekend so Shelby and I were on our own! We stayed busy with the pool, playground, errands and brunch in Decatur. On Sunday, Shelby and I went swimming at Papa and Glee's house and she loved it! She went crazy over the waterfall fountain and loved lazily floating around in the baby spring float. Maybe all the other kids and people at our pool overwhelm or scare her? I don't know, but she seemed much more relaxed. At our pool, she wants to cling to me the entire time and isn't really into her float. We'll keep trying and she how she does. She does love the baby pool, though, but I don't really love it since I don't want to get in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I just bought that float at Buy Buy Baby for Hunter. We haven't been to the pool yet, but I am anxious to see what he thinks of it. In the bathtub, he spends most of the time standing.
Post a Comment