Step by Step. Oh Baby.


After weeks of cautious stumbling, Shelby was finally confident enough to take more than one or two steps this week! She's worked her way up to three or four at a time! Is this officially walking? I think so! This week, she has also gotten much more confident at standing up by herself and cruising around. I think overall she's a pretty cautious baby and has taken her time with walking.

To celebrate, we went to New Baby Products to buy her first pair of real shoes (she had a couple pairs of cheapies and hand me downs) and got a cute pair of Robees and Pedipeds. They are so cute!

She's fully transitioned to one nap a day now and takes one long nap around noon for two to sometimes three hours. It's heavenly! For the past two weekends I've been able to have some "me" time for shopping, relaxing or mani pedis. It's awesome! Combine that with sleeping at night and life is pretty good right now.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails