Thankful

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and birthday week! Scott and I both had the entire week off of work and got to spend so much time with our sweet girl. It was great to be home all day with her and just relax.
We ate Thanksgiving dinner at Scott's dad's house and Shelby napped through her entire first Thanksgiving dinner! Then, on Saturday, I got treated to a special day of birthday pampering. In the morning I got a haircut and we spent the afternoon out and about while I was treated to a professional house cleaning! As a busy new mom, there is nothing better! I also got to play around with my other present - a new digital SLR camera! Click here for a photo gallery of some practice pictures.
It was a lot of fun to get back into photography and I am looking forward to shooting my favorite subject - Shelby - although shooting Sadie the whippet in action was pretty fun, too. Shelby might be the "world's most photographed baby" (as Scott's dad likes to say) but Sadie is a pretty photogenic subject as well!
(Click on the pictures to enlarge.)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails