Shelby is so important! Today she received a sign note of congratulations from the president! I read online a few months ago about how you could request a birth greeting from the White House so I sent off for one, but I did not think it would arrive this quickly. If you want a signed congratulations card from President and Mrs. Obama, send your baby's name, birthdate and address to: White House Greetings Office, Room 39, Washington, DC 20500 or read more here. What a fun keepsake for Shelby's baby book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow! That is SO cool! I will have to do that for my next one. I guess a year and 7 months after the birth is probably too late to request one. I hope I remember next time.
I love that! I am going to do that for Hunter! Thanks for sharing!!
We did the same thing when Emerson was born. Of course, I couldn't even tell you where it is now!
WOWOWOWOWOW !!!!!
That is really too too cool.
You find the neatest, litle known facts and ideas.
I don't think (In fact I'm quite sure) anyone in our family has ever been welcomed into the world by The President !!!
Love Ya'll
Granma
perappe......."perappera" means "fluently eloquent" in Japanese. WV always comes up with the strangest "words"
That's awesome!
Post a Comment