One Month Old Today!

So, I know it was just a few days ago that we celebrated four weeks, but I thought we'd go ahead and celebrate one month, too, because in a baby's life, that's like, a really long time. I guess on certain weeks babies get to celebrate a weekly milestone and a monthly milestone. Lucky babies!

At times, it seems like the days can drag on forever (that's what happens when you're up at 5 a.m.). But when I look back and see that an entire month has gone by, it seems like the time flew by. How does that happen? We've learned, changed and grown so much this month... more than we ever have in our entire lives. Sometimes it seems like we just got home with her and other times it seems like she's always been with us. We love her so, so, so much. My throat is closing up right now just thinking about her. I mean... look at that impossibly cute little girl up there. How could your heart not burst with joy every time you look at that face?

1 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Happy One Month Birthday to Dear Sweet Shelby.
Grandma will come to visit you soon !!! Don't you worry.
I'm just trying to give your Mama and Daddy plenty of time to get to know you first.
Love Grandma (still don't know if that quite fits or not :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails