There's a church in our neighborhood that has a pumpkin patch during the month of October. It's run by a Boy Scout troop and we drive by it every day on our way home from school. Shelby remarks on it on a near weekly basis: "That's where the punkie patch is!" "No punkies yet!" "Are the punkies here yet?" Well, I happened to drive by Sunday and see them unloading the truck, so I came home to happily report, "Yes! The pumpkins are here!" We stopped by on our way to dinner... I think we were their first customers! We bought some small pumpkins to paint and we will pick our our big carving pumpkins later. We will probably visit a couple more times between now and Halloween... Shelby LOVES it! (The playground next door is also a big attraction.) I will have to look online for some pumpkin painting/decorating/craft ideas because I have a feeling we'll be purchasing more $1 mini pumpkins in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment