Buffalo Chicken Dip


I made this dip for the game on Saturday and it was a hit! It's one of my favorite dips to make but I don't get to take it to tailgates enough because it's better served hot right out of the oven. It's perfect for football watching at home or at a friend's house.


Buffalo Chicken Dip
1 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
1 8 oz  bottle of Franks Red Hot Sauce (or your hot sauce of choice)
2 12 oz cans of chicken (I use Tyson white meat), drained
1 4 oz package crumbled bleu cheese
1/2 cup (or more) bleu cheese dressing

Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray small casserole dish. Pulse all ingredients in food processor until blended. Pour into dish and bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with your choice of Fritos scoops, celery, pita chips or other veggies. 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails