Poor Baby!

While everyone else was sending their babies off to the first day of school today, I was home with mine... she has croup! It is heartbreaking to listen to her little "seal bark" cough and I feel so bad for her when she can't sleep! She's hoarse from coughing and she was so tired tonight, she fell asleep during bathtime and bedtime! It's horrible because she seems fine during the day and then the coughing fits come at night. From scarlet fever to croup.... it seems like Shelby's caught everything in her short little life. I hate to see her suffer and wish I could take it all away.

At her doctor's appointment today she weighed in at 20 pounds and 14 ounces. She still hasn't broken 21 pounds yet! It seems like she eats well, but I guess she is just going to be a little tiny bean for a while longer!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that Shelby is sick! I hope you both get some rest today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails