Here's a video of Shelby toddling around on our church's playground. It's a really nice play space with this weird rubber mulch on the ground that's perfect for cushioning falls. She was really enjoying pushing this wheeled toy around and it was so nice to be outside in the warm weather. I can't wait for spring!
I can't believe she will be a year old next week! This year has gone by way to fast and I get weepy and sentimental when I look at pictures of her when she was a tiny baby! Shelby is changing so much and in the past few weeks especially it seems like she has really transformed from baby to toddler. She waves bye bye, pulls up to her feet, crawls all over the place, points at specific things and is well on her way to walking - she barely holds our fingers when we walk with her now!
I think her official first word is "mama." She says it all the time now, and will say it when I point to myself and say "who am I?" She has pictures of us above her crib at school and her teachers say she will point at the pictures and say "mama," too! She is obsessed with pointing now and loves for me to just carry her all over the house while she points at framed pictures on the wall, things on the fridge, pictures in her room. She's at a really fun, cute age right now and while I am sad she's not a tiny baby anymore, I am looking forward to seeing her grow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment