A blog for the grandparents.
Won't be long and you won't need most of that stuff. Sooner than you'd like or expect, probably.
This doesn't bode well for the Scion...
OMG, I know!!!! I was thinking a while back why people HAVE to get a larger car (ie, minivan, suv, etc) just cause they have kids and it has nothing to do with the kids taking up more seats or space, it's the freaking stuff!!!! Crazy...
Post a Comment
Copyright © Shelby's World WP Theme by Simply WP | Blogger theme by BloggerThemes
3 comments:
Won't be long and you won't need most of that stuff. Sooner than you'd like or expect, probably.
This doesn't bode well for the Scion...
OMG, I know!!!! I was thinking a while back why people HAVE to get a larger car (ie, minivan, suv, etc) just cause they have kids and it has nothing to do with the kids taking up more seats or space, it's the freaking stuff!!!! Crazy...
Post a Comment