We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Here are a couple of pictures...more are in the gallery. Shelby was a very good girl this year and Santa treated her well! She's really into princesses, fairs and Disney movies at the moment, so our Christmas was very princess heavy! She got some dolls, a scooter, some costumes, books, crafts and sticker activities and couple other small things in her stocking. The grandparents came over for brunch and more presents - Shelby was in heaven! We enjoyed the rest of the day relaxing, watching movies and staying snuggly in our pajamas. It was a great day! I am looking forward to the week off and more relaxing at home!
Christmas Eve: is Santa here yet?
All the presents under the tree. I waited until Christmas Eve to put them out because I wasn't sure if curious little fingers could stay away!
Surveying the loot on Christmas morning.
Snuggling in our jammies!
Shelby fell asleep very early so we had a nice evening relaxing, eating Chinese takeout and watching one of my gifts: Les Miserables on DVD.
0 comments:
Post a Comment