We went to a "touch a truck" event Saturday morning. It's basically a parking lot full of all kinds of parked municipal trucks and cars that kids can climb in and out of - fire truck, mail truck, police car, school bus, etc. I thought Shelby would be really into the big trucks, but she liked the school bus and tiny mail truck the best. Here she is sitting in the firetruck. Beep beep!
Saturday night was another cruise in night, aka an excuse to eat at Local 7 and get a cupcake afterwards. Shelby liked this vintage convertible and its passengers the best, of course!
Sunday funday at Lake Lanier - practice for our upcoming beach trip! It was gorgeous and sunny out, and the water was the perfect temperature. We accidentally left her floaty at home so we bought this $2 pink float at Publix when we stopped to pick up subs for our picnic lunch. She doesn't really like to wear floaties anymore, instead she likes to say, "I want to practice swimming!" It's kind of terrifying, but she's growing her water skills and confidence each time we get in the water. I hope we have a confident, ready swimmer next summer!
I love her spindly little limbs!
Scott took this picture. I love it. It screams summer. She picked out that outfit herself - she's really into T-shirts and skorts and won't wear much of anything else. After Fourth of July, she's really into American flag everything - she loves to point them out while we're driving.
0 comments:
Post a Comment