What We've Been Up To

Just a few random phone pictures of what we've been doing lately!

Shelby stretched out on her own personal dad-recliner. She sat like this for a good 30 minutes while looking at pictures on his phone. She's getting so long!

Shelby and a friend at school. I went to "move with mom" afternoon at school, where I got to observe her ballet class rehearsing for their recital (SO CUTE), play on the playground and read them stories. It was fun, but wow is there a lot of energy in that classroom! I have a renewed appreciation for her teachers. 

We planted a cherry tree in the front yard. I meant to do this when Shelby was born, but three years later is still OK, right? She's as tall as the tree is now, so it will be fun to watch both of them grow! She's wearing a pair of paper binoculars around her neck. They made them at school and then went outside for some birdwatching. 

Helping Daddy water and digging in the mud! And wearing a birthday hat because... why not?! 

Kicking a soccer ball on the back patio while O'Malley looks on. 

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails