Winter Getaway

Sorry for the lack of posts this week... but Scott and I made a quick winter escape to Palm Beach! We found a cheap airfare, planned a last-minute adult getaway and it was wonderful! We missed Shelby, but this was our first time that we were both away from her for longer than one night and a quick break to relax was total bliss! 

The days seemed to stretch on forever when we didn't have someone to entertain and take care of non-stop. And the leisurely meals and sleeping in... heaven! It was wonderful to rest, recharge and enjoy some warm temperatures. It's been so cold and rainy this winter - I needed some sunshine and blue skies! 

1 comments:

Liz said...

Sounds like heaven...probably just what you both needed.
Look for a V-day package in the mail tomorrow or the next day. I hope the mailman leaves it there and you don't have to go to the PO to pick it up. PIA that is !!! :)
Glad you got your much needed break.
OOPS...this probably won't post...I can never do these # screen thingys. Who ever can read that stuff and get it right ???
Love you all
Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails