Today we celebrated a milestone anniversary - ten years together! I can't believe it! We didn't have much planned for today, but after we put Shelby to bed we had a nice candlelight dinner with a bottle of wine and takeout Bambinelli's! This weekend we are enjoying a short overnight getaway to Athens while Shelby stays home with her Mimi. We have never both left Shelby before so it should be an adventure! But I am really looking forward to an evening out to a nice restaurant, a show at the Georgia Theatre and a morning of sleeping in! It will be heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hope y'all had a great weekend. Dani and I are going away for our 7 year anniversary the first weekend of November and I can't WAIT! We've never left Matthew alone overnight but damn, it's time! We figure we're about to have another so it'll be a few years till we do it again. I just wanna sleep in and not wake up to "mama, mama, mama, pee-pee, pee-pee" over the monitor early in the morning. We won't wait 3 whole years again, that's for sure!
Post a Comment