On the Mend

After enjoying a nice spring break, we returned to our normal work and preschool routines for exactly half a day before Shelby came down with a fever and was diagnosed with strep two days later! Her fever spiked as high as 104 and she was absolutely miserable. I have never seen her eat so little. Thankfully she is feeling much better and will go back to school tomorrow. Hopefully with spring here, the days of constant sickness are dwindling! As much as I love it when she is all cuddly and just wants mama to hold her, I'd much rather see her well.


She was much better today and is like a totally different baby when she is feeling well. She felt so much better, in fact, she even climbed two stairs! (with us right next to her the whole time) Time to put up the baby gates! I think the picture above is so cute - she looks so much older to me - like a true toddler.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I am so sorry to hear that Shelby has been so sick. Poor baby! She does look more like a toddler in that picture with her slim, long legs and focused attention.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails